Wednesday, April 2, 2014

That someone who uses her hours in every day better than Queen B herself

It seems like every article I open through my social media is a new heart wrenching, life ending story. I wanna write about the people who inspire us to be better. People who motivate us to reach for dreams that seem unreachable. We all have something or someone inside of us that is dying to be that story of the person who made a difference.
So today my inspiration comes from the heart. Instead of someone I read about on a blog or Facebook page, watched on a documentary, or heard about on the radio, but it is one of my closest friends. In the ten years plus I have known her I have never crossed a more hard working vibrant individual. I have always envied her for her ability to use her "Beyonce hours"!! I don't know about you, but I have never had the discipline to get up at 6 am for my morning run, then work my two jobs, and oh by the way I think I will go to school full time while I'm at it. But at the end of the day my love for KG had nothing to do with her work effort. It was the person she has remained even with so much on her plate.
I think the world needs more people like my friend KG. People that no matter what find the time. She always finds the time to reach out to those in need and truly care about her loved ones problems. In these crazy lives we live, we all tend to get caught up and forget about what is going on in the world around us. She has always been willing to wake up that extra hour knowing it will make a difference. Anyone who knows me knows I am a dreamer and believe anything is possible. I've gotten a lot laughs and doubtful looks, but Kristin only ever motivates me to be the very best in whatever my next big idea may be. She believes in me before I believe in myself.
So today I reach out to my dear friend to say from day one you have inspired me. Promise me you will never lose that sparkle and your ability to make others believe in themselves again. I hope we can all take a lesson from B and KG and take an hour to reach out to someone that has fallen and needs an old friend to pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin