Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My heart goes out

It seems like yesterday that disaster hit in a town called, Joplin. Which is why it did not seem real when I thought my family was going to have to live it once again this past Sunday. On May 11th 2011 the deadliest tornado since 1947 touched down in my hometown where my family and dearest friends reside. My mom and my little brother lived in the path the deadly tornado choose to take that day. Although my mom did loose her home it did not matter because she lived through this horrible experience when too many others did not. So when a tornado touched down in the Midwest on April 27th my heart began to race. Not only for my own family, but for every single family taking shelter that day. So many of us can relate to dealing with natural disasters. I want to send my love to every family who experienced a loss that day almost 3 years ago and I want to send my prayers to anyone who is dealing with yesterday's casualties in Arkansas and Oklahoma.

1 comment:

  1. So horrible...I also pray for these families!

    Yours,
    Julia

    littlestfashionshow.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin