Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fabulous even while enjoying dessert

I enjoy ladies night more than ever now that I have a daughter. I usually save my nights to go out for special occasions, but this Saturday was one of those nights. It was my girlfriends birthday, but sadly this time around I could not attend. So instead I decided to make her a special treat. I wanted to share these because they are perfect for any girly event and are a lot easier to make then you think. The way to everyone woman's heart..... High heel cupcakes.   
Here is a picture of the necessities needed, depending on your budget you can add candy pearls, bows, and many other sassy decorations.  
To begin you bake your cupcakes the same way you always do and let them cool all the way before any decorations. 
My only problem I came across in this step is not being able to resist this...
After your cupcakes have cooled you cut a slit in the middle of the cupcake to slide the Milano cookie into at an angle. 
Then you cut your cream filled wafer stick in half these will be the heel to your shoe. 
You will use your icing as paste to attach your heel to the bottom of the cookie. 
Once you know you have assembled a sturdy shoe, it's time for the fun part! Designing your pair of not only tasty, but fabulous shoes!
Here is my finished project I'm pretty proud of these since they are my first try. 

Trust me if I can do it you can too! I had a blast making these and will def practice perfecting my skills on the next occasion for the ladies!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!! I always see these online but never tried them. They turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin