Thursday, April 17, 2014

Push Postive

 I can not begin to understand why people insist on vandalizing, stealing, or anything to hurt someone they do not know. Yesterday I dealt with one of these issues first hand and today I am still shocked. My husband works a lot and we look forward to our Wednesday's together as a family. So you can imagine how we felt when we go to place our daughter in the car and find that it  had been keyed. Not only did someone run their key all the way down the passenger side they wrote a nice message on the spoiler... F*c* you. After a police report was made they seemed to think it was a random act... I immediately think why me?! I try to believe in giving out positive vibes and you will receive them in return. Kind of like how they say a smile will go a long way, but when things like this happen its hard to stay positive.
So even though things like this feels like a smack in the face it is just a bump in the road. I decided instead of getting angry I would put my anger into making my friend cupcakes for her birthday because I do not wanna give out a negative for receiving a negative. I think we should all try to work together to make each day a happier one(even though I know its hard when NOTHING is going your way). But a smile, holding the door open, or any nice gesture goes along way for those of us receiving the negative out there for the day(it could be you tomorrow).
 Which leads me to someone who brought these feelings out in me this week. I found in article about Demi Lovatos response to people out there bullying her about her weight. When the tweets starting rolling into Miss Lovatos inbox she responded with "Dear haters, you don't have to like me cause I love you . Everyone's equal, everyone has a soul and everyone deserves to be loved.(heart emoji)"
"Dear Lovatics, for every hater tweet-don't respond with hate but love and positivity.. Try love instead of combat." As much as it can be hard to kill meanness with kindness it only benefits you. I am going to try and live each day with a brighter out look and deal with the negative differently. Like Demi said, "don't respond with hate but love" and I think we can all change our daily vibes, even if we have gotten the short end of the stick for the day.

3 comments:

  1. A great post, I really enjoyed reading this

    www.pinkpolkadotandpopcorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. Someone ran into me last week week and my smoothies went everywhere and ruined my expensive jacket!!! I kept it positive #positivevibes

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin