Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Any Thoughts?

  This morning while grocery shopping it was time to re up on cleaning products. I automatically reach for all the Clorox products assuming that they can get my house the cleanest. But while putting them away in my cabinets I couldn't help, but think of a recent debate I had with a friend that got me questioning..... am I buying the best product for my family while actually getting surfaces clean? My friend recently convinced me that Apple cider vinegar will clean your counter tops just as well as your leading Clorox brand while leaving your family safe of the chemicals that come along with it.
  As we discussed this common debate we realized maybe it is all in your head. We all associate the smell of bleach and chemicals with clean, but in reality this may not necessarily be true. Even though I did come to agree with my girlfriend, I still continue to reach for the Clorox. Thinking when I drop it the cart nothing will get my house cleaner. Do any of you out there clean with apple cider vinegar that can vouch for a clean house for your family? I want the best for my daughter and husband, but am still skeptical of the switch to my cleaning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin