Monday, April 7, 2014

Pregnant never looked soo good

Lately every where I look there is talk about a new celebrity pregnancy, but more importantly what eye catching maternity wear will they step out in next. I look at pictures of when my mom was pregnant and woman had a choice of baggy t-shirts or dresses that looked like hospital gowns. I then think about my pregnancy which was only 2 short years ago and how much maternity clothes have evolved even since then.
The clothes we wear are the best way of expressing ourselves and one thing that I can not stand is how people seem to think you lose all of who you are when you have a child. I only gained one more title (yes it is the most important title of my life)... mom. Now that my daughter is now about to turn 2 we are ready for baby number two. But I immediately start to panic when I think about the weight gain and once again feeling like I've lost a piece of me when none of my wardrobe fits me anymore.
This time around I Will make sure it is different and you can too. Women in the public eye have made this possible for us. Thank you Kim K for getting designers to see pregnant women want to look sexy too. Mama's and mama's to be don't lose yourself. Tomorrow morning wake up and get dolled up! We are more than sweat pants and baggy t shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin