Friday, April 18, 2014

Iris Michelle

 Today is a special day that I hold dear to my heart because it is my dear friends birthday. She is someone who will forever be in my heart because she was my very first friend when I moved to Virgina from Missouri. I do not know if any of you reading have ever made a drastic move in your life, but it changes everything and you find your self, more than ever needing someone to lean on. Iris was that someone for me, she made me feel alive again after leaving everything I knew and feeling empty.
  Now more than ten years later I look back at are wild ride together and I appreciate Iris more than ever. At this point in my life I am searching for ways to express my inner self, that I do not get the chance to show often enough (hints why I choose the name of my blog). I have always been able to express myself and be comfortable showing any side of who I am to Iris. I know she believes in me as I believe in her. I value our friendship. Thank you for always understanding who I am and who I wanna be.
From the bottom of my heart, I love you Miss Walker.
Happy Birthday!!

If any of you have that friendship that means the world to you, that you feel has made a difference in your life... make sure they know it. What better day to express it than today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I love you so much. I have had the chance to see every side of you and I'm happy for that. You are truly a unique and beautiful person inside in out. Our crazy ride together, I wouldn't change it for anything. Because through this time you have taught me valuable lessons in life. The most important one sticking up for myself. Because of you I don't allow any bullshit to be spoken to me, especially living in California. I'm so happy to see the women you have transformed into. God puts people in our lives for a reason and I'm so happy that he placed you in mine! I can't wait to see you soon. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin