Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Passion

For as long as I can remember people have not been able to understand me....not even in the slightest. I am different. I accept this, but what I can not accept is the people I care about not being able to see through what the average eye sees. I do not allow just anyone in because I am scared of the outcome. I do not expect them to understand, but only to look past what seems like flaws from an outside perspective to find the good that people that really know me can find.  My passion is and always will be my biggest downfall. I do not know how to separate my passion for my relationships with caring so much it hurts from my anger that lashes out so hard it destroys. My passion will always be replaced with anger I have fought to control it, but instead I have let it ruin some of the most important relationships to me. At the end of the day there is only one friendship that I wish I could change the outcome of......that I feel was a victim of this characteristic of myself that I wish I could express differently.. it would be ours.. K.B 

2 comments:

  1. I love your honesty in this post! I think we all can feel a little misunderstood sometimes :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle!! I think we all can relate because I think we all use our blogs as a form of therapy in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin