Friday, May 9, 2014

No excuses

Hey y'all so even though I have not posted about it I'm still keeping up with my 30 day challenge!! I'm still getting up for my 6 am hot yoga classes and I feel better than ever. On days I do not take a class I still try and dedicate 30 minutes a day to some sort of exercise. Now ladies I know it is sooo easy to use our children as an excuse to why we can not exercise. But let's all admit it is just that.... an excuse! So when ever your mini me is running around the park getting their exercise get off the bench and switch off from your squats, lunges, anything to get you moving!! If your babe is to young for the park, use nap time to your advantage!! Do a quick work out video on your on demand or netflix! No excuses!!
So I know I look a little silly here, but whatever it takes! Nola wanted to play in the sandbox so I got my squats in on a wobbly log! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin